SEST-701 - Hacking for Defense™: Solving National Security Issues with the Lean Launchpad
When & Where:
Spring 2018 on Mondays (6:30 - 9:00 PM)
Syllabus & Application Info
Will be posted here
Admission is granted to teams of 3-5 Georgetown University students from any school or department and UMD/GMU/GWU/Howard/Catholic graduate engineering students.
Announcing soon!. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Follow the course and review courseware from week-to-week here
- Chris & Matt's weekly observations here
- If you want to create/join a team, sign up on this Google Doc and attend brown bag lunches/information sessions.
- To receive updates, please follow us on Twitter @H4DGUSSP.
- Interested in providing technical advice to a team? Email Chris Taylor or Matt Zais
- For examples from previous Student Final Presentations: click here.
- To better understand how the process works see the final presentation videos; watch them on video here.